Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I kinda like Juice. That's about it from what I've heard from her

Archangel

Banned
Daps
You can never deny the agenda by the music industry when it comes to black people. Lizzo may very well be a talented artist but the fact that this particular type of person is getting this big a push is laughable. It's no secret she flaunts her weight and is proud of it. Kudos to her. But to act like this chick isn't a bad caricature/stereotype of black women is insulting.

A big, loud mouthed, profane, obnoxious black woman is now pushed to the forefront to be a representation of black music at its apex Her music is NOT grammy worthy but the grammys have become a popularity contest and it is no longer a contest of artistry and innovation. Just like Cardi, a ghetto, loud, obnoxious,former stripper, plastic bodied woman placed on the pedestal to be worshiped by the black masses as the pinnacle of black entertainment.

This shyt is so flagrant. Why we gotta have stereotypes and caricatures representing us? Where are the real artists to balance this shyt out? H.E.R, Ari, hell even Summer Walker. All make better music and are more talented than Lizzo if we keepin it a buck but they will never cross over like Lizzo and be pushed to the masses. They will stay bottled up in this small circle of woke black people; the neo soul crowd.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Another reason why I’m not fukking with this era of music

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know why there’s so much hate for this chick. She has a lot of personality and doesn’t just moan over slow ass trap beats like most singers. And her biggest song blew up after being out for almost 3 years so idk where the “plant” argument comes from but people seem to just throw that word around any which way.