The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Daps
She’s going to lose weight sooner or later.

They always do. She'll talk about empowering herself and loving her body. If you stick around Hollywood long enough, you see all the girls wearing fancy designer gear, doing crazy workouts and eating healthy. That shyt rubs off on people. Gastric sleeve.

Ironically it might hurt her career if she lost the weight. Wouldn't stand out as much and a lot of broads would abandon her music.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
DQWMignXUAAwGtT.jpg
Them rolls ain’t cute at all sis

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Ohhh spicy... but anyway some of you hoe ass niccas always clowning women. Big, small, tall, dark skinned, dont matter. The average woman does not have the body that you niccas are attracted to and neither do your girlfriends. But its the internet, an anonymous website so you can be whatever you want.

Sounds like you are projecting, no one asked for her to show her thong which more than likely contains skid marks, to the world.....

Every breh isn't thirsty....

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I tried but but I cant rock with her, 1 she gives off smug carpet muncher vibes like Janelle Monae and her voice kinda ignores me. Also her whole movement seems like its on some manufactured chance the rapper shyt

idunno man, somethin aint right here....her shyt is catcy for sure but theres someting off about her. Also fukk this Promo post. nikka you aint slick

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
@colicolicoli post examples of nikkas gassing Latecia in that wayne thread, and are disguested by Lizzo here.

the nikkas who aint fw with Lizzo held the same energy for Latecia.

But please prove me wrong.:mjgrin:

That Latecia chick has a better body than Lizzo & smaller.

Now their are bbws who are fine as fukk, Lizzo isn't one of them :manny:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here caping for this chick.

look, I like big women, Ashley Stewart model big women; They usually have curvy hips plump titties and a mountain of ass with the deep cuffs under the butt cheeks. I am a chubby chaser for sure but this bytch aint it.

She has a cuteish face, but her body aint it, This aint the hill to die on.. Im sure there is an agenda for dudes who just love to bash black women on here but I aint part of that crowd, I dont fukk with them redpill MGTOW Maga Hat Ben Shapiro worshipping cuck ass whiteboys pretending to be black on the coli. All I knows is that Lizzo is not it for me, She's cute overall but there's something off about this chick that stops me from being attractive. For example Law dictates that I should absolutely worship Beyonce as the end all be all of black beutiful women. I couldnt give less of a fukk about her looks wise. shyt dotn resonate with me

Give me somebody like Amara La Negra or that Lupita N'yong chick form Black Panther and you'd see me jump out the window for that p*ssy.

I love dark skinned women, That shyt drive me in-fukking-sane, My mouth literally waters up thinking about licking every surface of their body, while inhaling the the aroma of scented oils and shea butter on their skin. Its Black women 3000% all day , but with that being said, Lizzo aint the wave, I dont care if you like her music , stop trying to make nikkas distaste for her be some grand indictment about the validity of our blackness.