Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
this thread has the same replies as the latecia thread

men who are disgusted

and men who want to smash/fukk

you might need to find another one.
You told me to find a thread of nikkas disparaging a dark skinned BBW. I did. This thread is literally created to make fun of her.

98% of the posts in here are about her being fat. Not one person in this thread has called her "beautiful" "bad" or a "dime" as opposed to that white girl but OK.

teacher

All Star
Daps
all fun and games until your battling the triangle offense of Diabetes, High blood pressure, and colon cancer

id substitute colon cancer with high cholesterol way more common, trying to scare fattys straight with that colon cancer :russ:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You told me to find a thread of nikkas disparaging a dark skinned BBW. I did. This thread is literally created to make fun of her.

98% of the posts in here are about her being fat. Not one person in this thread has called her "beautiful" "bad" or a "dime" as opposed to that white girl but OK.
Ok I'll go with it you found one, but i asked just a minutes or so ago. To post the same posters gassing Latecia in the wayne thread. That are in here bashing Lizzo.

The posters that called Latecia "beautiful" aint in this thread. nikkas calling lizzo fat were calling Latecia fat in the wayne thread

as for the @bolded: Its not the same but there are def posters that find her attractive and will smash.

Creampie, then go back for seconds and bust on her face.
Peep that head movement :noah:

giphy.gif

Not one person in this thread has called her "beautiful" "bad" or a "dime" as opposed to that white girl but OK.
She got cakes :takedat:
I need new glasses... I saw the thread and thought it said "Lonzo is transforming into a full IG thot", and I came in here wondering what breh had done for there to be three pages on this already.

While I'm here though...
TastyIncredibleDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Wait you alive:dahell: