Reppin
Bronx NY
just make some quirky bullshyt and you GOLDEN!!:mooneyha:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I've only hear the synopsis. As usual, that's all I want to know about it. I'm in.
Idk how you can be unsullied in this day and age. The temptation is too great and its way too easy to peep them.

I respect it though

I at least always watch the teaser and maybe the official. And ignore trailer 2 and 3 and the tv spots.

Remember the early 00s before youtube where the only place to watch trailers was QuickTimes website or at the theater :flabbynsick:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Idk how you can be unsullied in this day and age. The temptation is too great and its way too easy to peep them.

I respect it though

I at least always watch the teaser and maybe the official. And ignore trailer 2 and 3 and the tv spots.

Remember the early 00s before youtube where the only place to watch trailers was QuickTimes website or at the theater :flabbynsick:

At this point, I just stare at my phone during theater previews even lol.

I'll watch teasers tho

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Saw it tonight and it was pure dry fukkery. :blessed:

I want to talk so much about all the hilarious clever things this movie does but doing so would be spoiling it and spoiling any part of this movie should be punished with the death penalty... or being turned into an animal of your choosing.

What I can reveal is how it's pretty much a dark comical satire on relationships and love, the purpose of each and how we accustom ourselves to the expectations of your partner of desire and the expectations of society to make it work. Of course, when I say 'accustom' I mean 'sacrifice'. It's very funny, full of unbridled fukkery (pure uncut European no-filter fukkery) that sometimes might want to make you cringe almost as much as it makes you wanna burst out laughing.

Again, I wish I could say more but all I can really do is repeat myself because I really don't want to spoil anything, but good Godling, this shyt was awesome. :russ: