This was announced for bluray and never even got a US release

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This was announced for bluray and never even got a US release

:mjlol:

Meanwhile over here it is constantly being mentioned as one of this years (many) box office successes in arthouse/independent cinema, alongside movies such as Youth, 45 Years and Son Of Saul which are all drawing full theaters and doing exceptionally well considering the limited amount of prints in circulation.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Meanwhile over here it is constantly being mentioned as one of this years (many) box office successes in arthouse/independent cinema, alongside movies such as Youth, 45 Years and Son Of Saul which are all drawing full theaters and doing exceptionally well considering the limited amount of prints in circulation.
Usa :francis:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Ps how is son of saul wanna see it bad

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ps how is son of saul wanna see it bad

t16SFa9.jpg

If you like your heavy-handed dramas to become even more hard-hitting, look no further. Rarely have I witnessed a movie that attacks your senses harder than this Holocaust drama about a concentration camp worker who takes the body of a boy as his son and attempts to give him a proper burial. Shot in 4:3 format (or close to it), the movie plays heavily with focus as the movie is almost entirely shot in close-up of main character Saul, with all the horrors of the Holocaust playing in the background in a near-constant state of blur, humans being stripped, beaten, shot, dragged, burned, while the sound is pumped up so loud you hear every scream, squirm, drop of blood, knees sinking into the dirt, final breaths and whatnot. It's a helluva job to sit through as it is (as evidenced by the many people who gave up on it and left), but with a minimal narrative and a main character who acts selfish and against other people's interests, it becomes agonizing. Does it make for a good movie, I dunno, but I do know it makes for must-see cinema.

Long story short, it is must-see for cinefiles because of the audio-visual experience, but cutting your foot open on a rusty nail sticking out of the floor and laying around squirming in your own tetanus-infected blood for 90 minutes probably still is a more enjoyable, rewarding experience than this.

Daps
Not the greatest fan of deadpan comedies, but this shyt was hilarious. Definitely one of the best films I've seen this year.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Saw this crazy movie :russ:

If you're into weird movies you'll like this. Just go into it without knowing anything

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wasn't a fan of this but i died when colin hit the kid and said he did it so they can have a matching limp to the father :russ:

Of course you weren't. :beli:

The whole part where he decided to court the heartless woman is the best part of the movie. Everything that happened during it had me dying. :deadmanny: