The Lion King and Aladdin SNES/Genesis games are getting HD remasters.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
SNES version isn’t on it..... hard pass. SNES version was dope

Last edited:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to remaster this.

latest

I dare anyone to play that game and tell me it’s not fukkin dope :ufdup:

Daps
Aladdin was the very first videogame I ever beat when I was a kid. Took me a whole Saturday.
I'll never forget innocently looking at the screen while Aladdin and Jasmine were kissing at the end.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
SNES version of what? Cause the Genesis version of Aladdin was like the ONLY version anyone should be getting. The SNES version of The Lion King is like the ONLY version anyone should be getting.

Snes version of Aladdin was nice, please don’t be persuaded by Egm and game pro.

The carpet riding levels was classic 90’s Capcom

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
SNES version of what? Cause the Genesis version of Aladdin was like the ONLY version anyone should be getting. The SNES version of The Lion King is like the ONLY version anyone should be getting.
Naw fam, it was two different games , if you played Mario , Aladdin was fun to you on the snes, now if you want to talk about the wack ass game gear version of Aladdin but yes the gen version was better but the snes magic carpet levels and different vibe made it fun, I hated the magic carpet level on the sega gen version

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Snes version of Aladdin was nice, please don’t be persuaded by Egm and game pro.

The carpet riding levels was classic 90’s Capcom
Bro. I had both games in real time. And I beat the Genesis. Playing the Genesis version made me not wanna go back to the SNES version. Couldn’t even use a sword in that shyt.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Bro. I had both games in real time. And I beat the Genesis. Playing the Genesis version made me not wanna go back to the SNES version. Couldn’t even use a sword in that shyt.

same here I had both at the same time. Genesis was A1 graphically but the SNES was way more fun for me.