The Lion King and Aladdin SNES/Genesis games are getting HD remasters.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They better not fix the hitboxes to this shyt...

the-lion-king-simba-hippo-tail-swinging-deadly-water-thumb.jpg

Make this generation of kids feel the pain we did. :mjgrin:
Between that shyt and the level design, I’m 100% certain that whoever designed that game hates kids.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My sister had the SNES version of Aladdin. We used to play that shyt all the time. It was fukking hard back then but I eventually got the hang of it.

The Genesis version was probably better. At least he had a sword, the SNES version all he had was fukking apples and a parachute :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My sister had the SNES version of Aladdin. We used to play that shyt all the time. It was fukking hard back then but I eventually got the hang of it.

The Genesis version was probably better. At least he had a sword, the SNES version all he had was fukking apples and a parachute :mjlol:
Genesis def had the better version of Aladdin. It's wild how each system would basically get completely different versions of a game. Imagine if that shyt happened now.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Them old Disney capcom joints were hard af for a young breh. I remember being stressed trying to make any progress in the weekend i had to play these games before they went to back to block buster.:mjcry:
These days I gotta ration my game playing; to not end a new game after hours of playing:pacspit: