The light skinned black men appreciation thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i kinda agree, i'm considered light-skinned by people i know but yeah i prefer Dark-Skinned Black women, but other than that i date all shades.

:jbhmm: it's weird people consider me light-skinned, i'm like Jay-Z's skin color and i think i'm brown-skinned
i never thought of myself as light-skinned either but other Black folks have called me that... It took me awhile to accept it though I had to think about it. I rarely get pulled over by cops, they don't talk shyt to me or give me threatening looks, shyt I'm invisible to them. That is not the normal Black experience.

JMill782

All Star
Daps
i never thought of myself as light-skinned either but other Black folks have called me that... It took me awhile to accept it though I had to think about it. I rarely get pulled over by cops, they don't talk shyt to me or give me threatening looks, shyt I'm invisible to them. That is not the normal Black experience.

yeah i thought about the whole being considered light-skinned thing, regardless i think i'm brown-skinned :russ:.

but i still deal with racism,they still look at me as a nikka no matter if i was light as Drake or dark as Wesley Snipes.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
yeah i thought about the whole being considered light-skinned thing, regardless i think i'm brown-skinned :russ:.

but i still deal with racism,they still look at me as a nikka no matter if i was light as Drake or dark as Wesley Snipes.
I think its cause I wear glasses and don't dress like a hoodlum. Get some fake glasses dawg.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Im an extremely light black person and I still get looks. :what:

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
:blessed:

A lot of these men:whoo: :whew: :noah:

@TeflonTrill who is that first one? I need deets. :feedme:

girl I wanna know too:noah:
I got my pics from googling.