The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That little 18 year old brehette at my job that loves my jokes. I think I’m in love with her. I want her to be mine. I told her last time I saw her that I like her hair. She got it braided, she giggled.

these edibles kicked in cause I’m all vulnerable. Tried playing that Spider-Man miles morales game on my ps4 and got bored lmaoooo.

I need to buy some yeezys
The new spider man game is boring

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah lmao haven’t felt this way in years
Lmao bro you funny.

Is this your part-time job or full-time job?

Personally I would ask her out.

You made a few threads on this girl so I can tell you like her a lot.

If I ever really liked a girl I would ask them out and I would always get their numbers.

Some I fukked, some I didn’t, but either way you get over the phase you’re in now (I hope).

When you get older try not to get to enamored with women, especially the one’s you work with because it’s usually a recipe for disaster and you’ll be thinking about them everyday.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That little 18 year old brehette at my job that loves my jokes. I think I’m in love with her. I want her to be mine. I told her last time I saw her that I like her hair. She got it braided, she giggled.

these edibles kicked in cause I’m all vulnerable. Tried playing that Spider-Man miles morales game on my ps4 and got bored lmaoooo.

I need to buy some yeezys

:salute: sound like you living the life...

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Lmao bro you funny.

Is this your part-time job or full-time job?

Personally I would ask her out.

You made a few threads on this girl so I can tell you like her a lot.

If I ever really liked a girl I would ask them out and I would always get their numbers.

Some I fukked, some I didn’t, but either way you get over the phase you’re in now (I hope).

When you get older try not to get to enamored with women, especially the one’s you work with because it’s usually a recipe for disaster and you’ll be thinking about them everyday.
I think she has a boyfriend. I make her laugh a lot. Last time I saw her I told her I liked her hair (she got them braided ) and she giggled as she walked away looking back at me.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Shoot your shot, but you not in love yet.

I had my eye on this chick at work, asked for her number one day & said I wanted to take her out. It’s simple breh, females like a dude who get straight to the point.

All that flirting shyt gon have you waiting months to build up courage while she getting her back blown out every night.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think she has a boyfriend. I make her laugh a lot. Last time I saw her I told her I liked her hair (she got them braided ) and she giggled as she walked away looking back at me.
Lol see what I mean bro.

If you don’t get this chick out of your mind you’re gonna obsess over her.

If she got a man, leave her alone breh and find another chick at the job or get on a dating app and try to make these chicks stick around.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Lol see what I mean bro.

If you don’t get this chick out of your mind you’re gonna obsess over her.

If she got a man, leave her alone breh and find another chick at the job or get on a dating app and try to make these chicks stick around.
Then I’m fukked then