The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s time to just get these certs. fukk the music and shyt. I need dumb money and stupid drip to get these cute brehettes. I drove to work earlier with only a belly full of beer and now I’m eating with beer as my beverage. This is an all time low.

I’m not bad looking either I’m just shyt.

I want to take Kanye’s place
I’ve been trying to kick the booze also, but no luck :yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But seriously, good luck breh. If you really want to sober up, you got our support. But you might need rehab or something to help you. No matter what you do, you can't do something like this alone.

This nikka doing all that because he can't get women. Where is the boy's father? Does he have any friends that get bytches?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This nikka doing all that because he can't get women. Where is the boy's father? Does he have any friends that get bytches?
nikkas I was supposed to hit downtown with last night bailed on me. I canceled plans with another friend because one of them hit me up first. fukk them

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But seriously, good luck breh. If you really want to sober up, you got our support. But you might need rehab or something to help you. No matter what you do, you can't do something like this alone.
Why rehab? I can quit alone atleast drinking first.