The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Last night I went with some friends finally. It was fun. I was lit, can’t dance for shyt but I didn’t give a fukk. I need eye contacts or some dripped out glasses. I drive and game with glasses but shyt I left them in the car. I’m stupid blind when I tell you how close I need to get to shawties on the dance floor to see if shawty cute or not. Oh my gosh had to grind on a gremlin because I was being p*ssy for too long bout rejection but the booty was good.

Explain why you’ll see pairs of hoes dancing with each other and not be dykes but don’t want to dance with no one else.

Y’all help me understand when they want you to approach when we all dancing on the dance floor. Sorry y’all my self esteem low, I struggle to smile.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Explain why you’ll see pairs of hoes dancing with each other and not be dykes but don’t want to dance with no one else.

that's the "we are just here to be seen" crew. They are there to take pics and share on IG. Got boyfriends at home. You can get in there but u gotta get past their line of defense which is the hoes that ain't getting spoken to

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
that's the "we are just here to be seen" crew. They are there to take pics and share on IG. Got boyfriends at home. You can get in there but u gotta get past their line of defense which is the hoes that ain't getting spoken to
That’s lame.
Every women on the dance floor did not have an iPhone out. Only few dudes would text to not look awkward.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Yep them hoes front at first but if you can finesse pass it you can get them
Back to the crib

Daps
Reppin
St louis
enjoy that corona breh.
UKVu0t8.gif

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You ain’t worried about catching Covid? :huhldup:
This ain’t weekly lol. We been on lock down for too long. We’re all mad at these cracker devil cops and their dikkriders. It was needed.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
enjoy that corona breh.
UKVu0t8.gif
Stupid nikkas :snoop:
During the plague?
:dahell:

If you need glasses go to

eyebuydirect.com

You'll need your prescription
The bouncer checked our temperatures.
Im an essential worker. Wear a mask all shift and we stay cleaning at most every minute and at minimum every hour. Literal spray bottle that says kills all and lists from hiv to the damn rona.

Not y’all sit at home working or get an unemployment check. Imagine a breh with a mask away from home and when he get off the city shut. Only entertainment is home or friends. We went like adults and we all left like adults. God is good.