The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Watching that chasing trance doc on Netflix on John Coltrane. Bought a 6psck cans of Blue Moon. Couldn’t get a shift for tmrw, don’t want to bother my few friends. Rona fukked everything up I never got to go to the bar or a club. I’m good.

You gotta get the orange slices brethren.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blue Moon is :trash:

Pure facts. Ages ago when I used to drink it, I had to put way too much work in to make it truly good.

Used to mix the Blue Moon with a shot of tequila and a little orange juice. It was like a beermosa on steroids. And somehow that came out tasting less sweet than just the beer alone.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Y’all want me to get fukked up alone lmao? Just want a buzz
Some of us are alcoholics. I’m past trying to get people to join me in overindulgence tho. Tonight I got a 6 pack of bud tall boys and a tall nati ice seltzer. It’s a chill hobo night for me. I enjoy drinking alone though

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Drinking this with tonic and a splash of lime juice :ohlawd:
Hendricks_MidsummerSolstice_Front_US_Reflection.jpg

Step your Saturday night drinking up :ufdup:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You gotta get the orange slices brethren.
Pure facts. Ages ago when I used to drink it, I had to put way too much work in to make it truly good.

Used to mix the Blue Moon with a shot of tequila and a little orange juice. It was like a beermosa on steroids. And somehow that came out tasting less sweet than just the beer alone.
I've only known one person to drink blue moon in my life...:mjlol:

But hey do you...:pachaha:
Some of us are alcoholics. I’m past trying to get people to join me in overindulgence tho. Tonight I got a 6 pack of bud tall boys and a tall nati ice seltzer. It’s a chill hobo night for me. I enjoy drinking alone though
I'm drinking Seltzer Water right now...:mjgrin: Go ahead and get a buzz OP...
I’m look into all this but rn in the dark in the living room with earbuds

shyt fiyah

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Do you, breh. I just don't see the point in drinking beer unless it gets you fukked up. That's why I limit my beer consumption to imperial IPAs and imperial stouts, the latter being my favorite type of beer. That rich blend of coffee and chocolate, with an ABV of 11% or higher hitting you upside the head after the first pint.

:yeshrug:

What's some good brands to get?