The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Why u always want a relationship my nikka? Just keep fukkin hoes you’ll be happier.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Why u always want a relationship my nikka? Just keep fukkin hoes you’ll be happier.
Idk I guess because I never experienced one with someone I really liked. My first serious gf after highschool I just did it for p*ssy. I treated her right though. I don’t want 30 or 40 to creep on me and I’m still just doing tinder. That’s scary as fukk to me.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk I guess because I never experienced one with someone I really liked. My first serious gf after highschool I just did it for p*ssy. I treated her right though. I don’t want 30 or 40 to creep on me and I’m still just doing tinder. That’s scary as fukk to me.
You got forever to meet a woman. Work on yourself and the rest will fall into place naturally.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Y’all know my goofy ass. Bout to work my 2nd and new full time job. Before that I was working a part time at retail. I look like a teen despite being in my early 20s. This little 18 year old brehette there. She’s a coworker, I make her laugh a lot naturally just being myself but I hate to say it I like her. I know she has a boyfriend. Maybe I’m too autistic or low self esteem to catch the signs. Either she just find me that damn funny or she liking me.

She’s the only thing that felt real and organic on liking a girl lately. I’ll occasionally hook up with a girl on tinder or these shytty retail jobs. It’s just good sex, no magic. We can pillow talk and laugh but a relationship never comes from it.

I haven’t been there in a while but worked there the week before last. Friday and the girl I like was there. I made her laugh later that shift. I hate this. It’s not bout getting her or not. It’s just if I don’t get her which is fine. What’s next? This app shyt is getting old. My state is mostly white girls. nikka I don’t want to die alone.

Only sharing this shyt cause I’ve been drinking. This shyt has me so bummed out. I’m thinking of pursuing a career in entertainment again. I just want to be loved. I plan to move out my mom’s house in a year but I want to be loved. Don’t want to live life alone. She’s a cute brehette and likes my jokes. That’s all I want from life.

Leave her alone.

If you don't have any morals, you should at least have some common sense.

Those butterflies you feel in your stomach for her, you will feel them for another woman. It never stops.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Leave her alone.

If you don't have any morals, you should at least have some common sense.

Those butterflies you feel in your stomach for her, you will feel them for another woman. It never stops.
It’s not lust. Certain traits in her character I like too but I’m focusing on moving on

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
It’s not lust. Certain traits in her character I like too but I’m focusing on moving on

I'm talking about lust. The "feelings" you have, this is what we call butterflies in the stomach. You will feel It for another girl.

Leave her alone. You'll find yours. Don't worry about women. You will meet tons and tons of them in your life.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about lust. The "feelings" you have, this is what we call butterflies in the stomach. You will feel It for another girl.

Leave her alone. You'll find yours. Don't worry about women. You will meet tons and tons of them in your life.
I’m kinda shy so I’m not fast at meeting new people. Usually all anxious ridden and wear a mask before I can be myself. Take forever to get comfortable.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
you nikkas are still fallling for this work husband sham :francis:

she dont fukk with you like that and its sad how you seem willing to sacrifice you peace of mind at you job for some potential (read unlikely) reciprocation :snoop:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
It’s time to just get these certs. fukk the music and shyt. I need dumb money and stupid drip to get these cute brehettes. I drove to work earlier with only a belly full of beer and now I’m eating with beer as my beverage. This is an all time low.

I’m not bad looking either I’m just shyt.

I want to take Kanye’s place