The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Shorty is just cute, she not the baddest girl around. This ain’t Shottas lmaoooo
Such a young minded reply. A woman doesn’t have to be an instagram model for a man to lose his mind over her. I mean, look at how you’re mooning over a girl you don’t even truly know. Listen to the advice. Leave women in relationships alone

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If she giving you the time of day that boyfriend shyt dont matter, women love have a work boyfriend this is your shot
I did compliment her that day. Told her I liked her hair. She must’ve recently got it braided. I said it as she walked away from me after handing me some bills I needed for my register. She turned around and giggled a bit.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Such a young minded reply. A woman doesn’t have to be an instagram model for a man to lose his mind over her. I mean, look at how you’re mooning over a girl you don’t even truly know. Listen to the advice. Leave women in relationships alone
It’s pathetic but I haven’t felt this in years. I just like the feeling. I just joke, shyt ain’t gonna happen anyways.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Why beautiful lol? Yeah for sure women are cold as ice.

I want to be loved. Don’t want to live life alone. She’s a cute brehette and likes my jokes. That’s all I want from life.
This part, it was lovely.

Only say this kinda sentimental shyt if you literally down on one knee proposing. Randoms won't appreciate it; worse, they'll take advantage. Im good at relationships, trust me. We just made 20 yrs.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
This part, it was lovely.

Only say this kinda sentimental shyt if you literally down on one knee proposing. Randoms won't appreciate it; worse, they'll take advantage. Im good at relationships, trust me. We just made 20 yrs.
Congratulations on 20 years. Thanks brehette

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
As a nikka that gets 90% of my p*ssy from work, don't mess with a 18 year old breh. I'm 24 and the youngest I'll go for is 20, even that is a risk. Matter of fact the old ones be fukkin up too, got a 37 year old going crazy at the job right now. Stick around your age range.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
As a nikka that gets 90% of my p*ssy from work, don't mess with a 18 year old breh. I'm 24 and the youngest I'll go for is 20, even that is a risk. Matter of fact the old ones be fukkin up too, got a 37 year old going crazy at the job right now. Stick around your age range.
Why

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Their immaturity level is crazy, won’t keep it on the low. As for the older women, they might say they carry themselves better than the young ones but it really boils down to who you see her gossiping with.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s just an infatuation, which is mistake number one. Don’t get infatuated with these hoes. Stay stiff and cold hearted on these hoes for your own good. You giving her too much attention. All them jokes you making and I bet ain’t no sexual jokes smh. You gotta let them know your intentions off top. Just try and fukk these women, cause looking for other shyt gonna have you fukked up.