The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I can't speak for op but I do know my shyt I have root workers in my family playa. My grandma (rip) taught me the juice growing up. She was from South Carolina with a 7th grade education.

I got hella stories of shyt Ive seen and heard fukking with roots. Healthy cats coming down with cancer and dying. People seeing demons etc
Forked yards, firebreathers, blowing spirits into people, holly berries and crossroads, wire and a deck of cards. :hubie:
Yeah…all u had to say was SC.

People associate NOLA with witchcraft but there’s a lotta fukkery in SC too.:hubie:

:hubie:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Wait this nikka wants to cast spells because women arent staying around and infatuated in you after you smash?

breh, that’s like the worst part of getting women, the fukk?!

it’s easy to see how your plan will backfire though after casting spells.

demons going to give you a dime that is really obsessed with you and you won’t be able to handle it even though it is what you wanted.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wait this nikka wants to cast spells because women arent staying around and infatuated in you after you smash?

breh, that’s like the worst part of getting women, the fukk?!

it’s easy to see how your plan will backfire though after casting spells.

demons going to give you a dime that is really obsessed with you and you won’t be able to handle it even though it is what you wanted.
I’m ready for bae