The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m short. I don’t think I’ll ever be rich. I need something else.
My best friend in high school was 5’6 and was fukking more bytches than me. He smashed chicks I lowkey wanted to smash but couldn’t. He was also smashing the same girl as my 6’3 homie who played on the team. After high school he kept knocking them off and every time I came over his crib he had a new bytch there that was attractive. This isn’t a cope or some made up shyt, it’s a true story. He wasn’t a pretty boy like me, didn’t rock expensive ass clothes like I do but he was bagging more bytches than me and even bytches that would turn me down in high school. This shyt is not about height out here

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It may sound cliche but meditation has a way of attracting what you want and putting you in positions to succeed at your goals.

Meditate first thing in the morning for ten uninterrupted minutes on what you want, and most importantly WHY you want it. Be VERY specific. You can play some music to help you focus, I recommend instrumentals or if you are going play music with lyrics make sure the lyrics sync up with what you want. For example, if you want to find a nice girl that you can build a relationship with, I wouldn’t recommend meditating to DMX’s What These bytches Want.

Also working out helps with overall self esteem, it doesn’t have to be anything too crazy. A reps of push ups, situps, and squats per day can really help with confidence