The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Who has experience with Law of Attraction?
I’m the black sheep of my family. I really have nothing.

-All these contacts and snapchat bytches but phone dry
-Bored of playing video games
-My rona quarantining will be done by Wednesday or Thursday depending how I’m feeling
-After I fell out with that fukk nikka, none of those other 4 friends text me
-Now I’m left with two solid friends but them nikkas live 40 mins away
-Despite having two bytches that fw me they ain’t local. One lives 40 mins away and another an hour away. Only got they # and not snap cause I know they hoes.
-Had a local decent lookin bytch that is married but was on my dikk heavy. Since I am Rozay Oro I eventually fukked that up.

I am desperate enough to try anything for a decent looking local bytch that fw me emotionally and mentally not just sex.

I want new friends. Yes I know I got to join bullshyt and have hobbies.

I just need a little help. I’m introverted and shy. Live in a cac town too.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
In highschool I read a lot of ecchi manga about harems and girls with big t*ts n shyt. All of a sudden every other chick I met had like double and triple D's with nice even petite figures, shyt one had a flat stomach. In hs mind you, just like on the manga........also just like in the manga I never smashed any of them, but I had fun tho. so that's about the only real case of that I ever had.

Oh well that and I also met tsunderes constantly too, had women beating my ass (albeit playfully but damn some bytches can hit) through out most of college lmao.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I guess I'll just ask some questions
But first, I'll say being introverted and being shy are 2 different things, as I've discovered myself. I'm introverted, but it took some work for me to stop being shy.

• How far from a major city do you live?
  • What's keeping you in the town you currently live in?
Also, being short's not that big a deal, unless you feel like it is. I had a friend who's like 5'9 get this girl who was like 5'11. Now I will say, he was a college athlete, so he was used to talking to women, but he never brought up being short

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
In highschool I read a lot of ecchi manga about harems and girls with big t*ts n shyt. All of a sudden every other chick I met had like double and triple D's with nice even petite figures, shyt one had a flat stomach. In hs mind you, just like on the manga........also just like in the manga I never smashed any of them, but I had fun tho. so that's about the only real case of that I ever had.

Oh well that and I also met tsunderes constantly too, had women beating my ass (albeit playfully but damn some bytches can hit) through out most of college lmao.
:dead: