The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I would begin with a very classy first line.
Something like,

Excuse me sweet thang.
Can i buy you a fish sandwich?

:mjlit:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
So she's married

Your boss

And she's not even hot.

Come on breh, smarten up.

:lolbron::francis:
I know but the thrill has an allure. I once went still high from edibles the night before work. She went up to me and was like are you scared to go after me? I was like no wait what with a chuckle. The other day she gave me fukk me eyes. fukk mane I’m drunk af right now with a boner no homo.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You can’t have relationships with co-workers in today’s world. Even though she’s your boss, she can claim you harassed or assaulted her. You’re gonna get #metoo’d, so stop :ufdup:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
FA384-C47-70-BF-459-A-952-D-0-FF5-BD51536-C.jpg

so you know I’m not lying

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I keep evading her advances and hints. She wants it bad. She’s not even hot but the thrill of it gives me a boner that even have drunk texted her and rekindled it. She’s one of my bosses btw. I’m drunk btw. I don’t want to attention whore anymore because y’all don’t help or respect me. I don’t want to tell anybody in my life bout this because I can see myself doin this at at motel 6 but fukk that
her husband knows they're probably gonna film it and watch it at parties with other decrepit geezers.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
Not for nothing but you dont sound very mature, at least not mature enough for this situation. You can't or shouldn't fukk a married woman who's your bossa at any level. There's not net positive in this for you, no upside, not now, not ever. Chances are you will be fired in this pandemic over a piece of #$%^ that's prob not worth it. Smarten up. I've personally f'd with a married woman before. It was all good coz it was literally free pusseee, meaning no efforts, no small talk and for dam sure she wasnt calling me when she got home.