The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He does this obvious, transparent, attention-seeking bullsh*t ALL THE TIME...
and these Coli cornballs continue to reply directly to his whims, ultimately feeding into this bullsh*t :dead:
It's mad annoying bruh. And he literally has a 30 page thread
fakkit AZZ nikkaZ GET OUT MY GAHDAMN THREAD SISSY BATTYMONS :scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Stopped over a year ago because of a shytty hangover, haven't looked back since. Quit while you can, it's overrated
I can appreciate this post but still fukk you for movin like a hatin azz cac

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is ppl have tried on here to get to know him off here but hes like no internet friends and then he has his scattered autistic thoughts run rampant because he doesn't want to get help or he is trolling his ass off. He has lied about his age. There is no telling what else he is lying about.

@Barnett114 you know what to do breh
I admit a lot of embarrassing shyt. I don’t think it’s hard to understand that. Only my age, everything else is real.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is ppl have tried on here to get to know him off here but hes like no internet friends and then he has his scattered autistic thoughts run rampant because he doesn't want to get help or he is trolling his ass off. He has lied about his age. There is no telling what else he is lying about.

@Barnett114 you know what to do breh
ALSO YOU A GOTDAMN SNITCH

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Buy some workout equipment and look up regimens. It ain't that hard.
My budget ain’t that muthafukkin big. I was thinking of goin to dikks and gettin some shyt but idk what to be honest outside pull up bar and jump rope.