The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
OP, DONT drop hundreds of dollars for a outfit. Take that money invest to health and fitness.

I promise you if you get in shape and groom yourself you could wear nothing but fitted Walmart clothes and pull more women than buying hypebeast clothing and being flabby.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up with these duck tales.

Motherfukkers just tried a coup & you still doing this goofy shyt
Why would make shyt up for you nikka nerds and old tough nikkas? Y’all hell lol smh

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
OP, DONT drop hundreds of dollars for a outfit. Take that money invest to health and fitness.

tenor.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I got the text from my white boy at the temp agency this morning. Currently at my second job the part time one. I don’t want to keep doing these shytty temp jobs where I deal with passive aggressive cacs. Can someone recommend me something that’s decent like a city job position or something? I want something decent while I learn IT/web dev shyt on the side. Thank you.

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
We have something in Cali called CSET.

Community Services Employment and Training.

Young people can go in there give them an idea of what they want to do with their life, and they can try to set you up with something.

Resume building, job info, job leads, scholarships grants, etc.

I'm sure what ever state you're in they should offer some type of community service similar to that that doesn't start with a temp position somewhere.