The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Don’t say that I willl kill myself
If you were, you would have done it already. You’re obviously using that as a bytch ass excuse.

Just do whatever you know you should be doing. Don’t think about it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
not sure what to say.....someone make a discord and let us all have an intervention with this nikka:hhh:
Just pray for me or talk to me nice. I’m hurting. All I do is drink or get lit if not working or having sex. I don’t even want more sex with random tinder girls for a while. I feel so lonely.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If you were, you would have done it already. You’re obviously using that as a bytch ass excuse.

Just do whatever you know you should be doing. Don’t think about it.
Maaaaan just fukk everything

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
ww2yRUI.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Just pray for me or talk to me nice. I’m hurting. All I do is drink or get lit if not working or having sex. I don’t even want more sex with random tinder girls for a while. I feel so lonely.

Only weak men feel this way. You need to toughen the fukk up. There's a 30 year old virgin on this board and he happier than yo ass.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Got dropped from my full time.
Part time, damn manager who wants my dikk but is married and fat. Text me can I work.
I’m listening to this a$$hole nikka Willie D while lit
I text no but text me whenever;)
bytch didn’t respond thank God
I then said sry drinking with friends

I don’t want to fukk her. If I get fired I’ll just pop in to holler at lil mama I like.

This tinder girl the timid 18 year old
This is like babysitting, bytch dont say much on the phone. I’m fukked. I’m a lil nikka idk where to find older woman who look good as these young thangs fml
What the fukk did you say nikka....are you dumb for what happened or how you wrote this post :gucci:

What is goin on breh :patrice: