The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
She might be a virgin, she's only 18

You will have better luck talking to women closer to your age

25 and 18 is a 7 year difference
I’ll eventually find out. I’m not mad or anything.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I can’t love her unconditionally like her mama. If she gains more weight then it’s really fukk. I’m not perfect but I can’t be with a big girl as my boo.

Forgive me for saying this, but unconditional love is a trait found in soulmates.

My husband got in a motorcycle accident and he doesn’t look like the man I married or met in high school . However his essence or soul is still the same and I still love him for that reason. Physical looks aren’t everything.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Forgive me for saying this, but unconditional love is a trait found in soulmates.

My husband got in a motorcycle accident and he doesn’t look like the man I married or met in high school . However his essence or soul is still the same and I still love him for that reason. Physical looks aren’t everything.
Wow, I’m sorry to hear that. I hope I find a woman like that before I’m 30. I can wait to have sex with this girl or the other girl I like from work I’ve talked about. I don’t want to even sit on that couch unless I got a shorty with me.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Wow, I’m sorry to hear that. I hope I find a woman like that before I’m 30. I can wait to have sex with this girl or the other girl I like from work I’ve talked about. I don’t want to even sit on that couch unless I got a shorty with me.

Thanks it was a scary moment and I sold that damn bike immediately. He just has a scar on his face and scalp.

It seems like you’re going for the wrong age group though

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Thanks it was a scary moment and I sold that damn bike immediately. He just has a scar on his face and scalp.

It seems like you’re going for the wrong age group though
It’s what I attract. If that’s the case I’ll just have to enjoy my turn. That’s life

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I be talkin to shorty on Snapchat, I can’t screenshot snapchat convos. It notifies, that shyt from tinder over a week old.

No she wearing a black top under her white jacket. Look

Technically I guess, we chilled for 3 nights straight. She was basically my New Years.
son nobody need a play by play of your dating life.

if you acting anything like how you post towards that girl you will send her running. chill the fukk out. enjoy your life

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
she calls you a stranger but you call her boo :hubie:
And I thought I was the only one who noticed this shyt. OP cruising for an L. He in love, she probably don't even remember his face or name. Stay tuned for the follow up thread in the coming weeks talmbout his "boo" was getting dikked down by @Another Man the whole time.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

The girl I be cuddling with and shyt from tinder. She cute but she was slimmer in her pics. She don’t look gross but it’s a lil extra weight.

When I was talkin to her for days before her first visit. We face time and this girl wouldn’t put the cam on. She sent me a screenshot of her memories on snapchat. So I know she wasn’t bullshytting. I was like damn this might be a set up :russ::picard:

I played it by ear well. So nikkas how I make her eventually lose a bit weight?

You gotta fukk her for a lil while before you can tell her she needs to lose weight.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I was a late bloomer with the women and I never approached this level of pathetic OP has with women:heh:...what is funny is its priority in his life :dead:

But OP got caught up in previous lies so this could be more mental illness being displayed :unimpressed:
I got a friend that’s gonna put me on this light skin chick. Just passin me a thot. When I’m not lit, tipsy or havin sex I feel so empty

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I want to cop some ice online shyt tho so where do I go irl to get pierced?

I want to get tatted too. No visible shyt, just on my chest and shyt. I actually want dope tats not locker room stickers lookin shyt. I want my shyt mural like.

I copped my first pair of jordans the other day. The glo up is real family.