y’all happy now brehs?
@O.T.I.S. @Mastamimd @10bandz @situationlines
How old are you @Rozay Oro ?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:russell: Don’t forget to confirm this time
I be talkin to shorty on Snapchat, I can’t screenshot snapchat convos. It notifies, that shyt from tinder over a week old.
He must’ve blurred out her body too :mjlol:
No she wearing a black top under her white jacket. Look
You got a gf breh? Congrats :salute:not gonna lie, peeping the thread title I assumed it would be something like her lying about her age and being older too
Technically I guess, we chilled for 3 nights straight. She was basically my New Years.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
she dont smoke with strangers cuz she had a bad experience once :unimpressed: tread lightly
Did you fukk Breh?
No, 10bandz got me thinking she might have some trauma and she a little shy. She’ll kiss me and let me feel her up but that’s it. She be on my hard dikk too while we cuddle. She be blue balling the fukk out of me. I can’t force her brehs don’t shyt on me. I enjoy talking to her and shyt.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

The girl I be cuddling with and shyt from tinder. She cute but she was slimmer in her pics. She don’t look gross but it’s a lil extra weight.

When I was talkin to her for days before her first visit. We face time and this girl wouldn’t put the cam on. She sent me a screenshot of her memories on snapchat. So I know she wasn’t bullshytting. I was like damn this might be a set up :russ::picard:

I played it by ear well. So nikkas how I make her eventually lose a bit weight?

You gotta grant a 10 +/- from the pictures due to COVID putting people on time out super randomly. As long as she looks the same give or take I would still let it ride...but I would have to test her to see where her mind is about her weight:

"Hey, let's go for a hike on Saturday..I'm tryna keep this COVID weight off" :jawalrus:

...if she's like:

"nah, let's go get some chili cheese fries":hubie:

She's out!