The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

hatealot

Banned
Daps
damn why he gotta be all that :damn: you shouldn’t be telling no fellow black breh to commit that breh.
nikka. Most of my street fights is with black nikkas. Yall forget .. I don't like pushy nikkas

**Message**

Yall be online talking this black this
When nikkas is having real wars and scraping with other black men all day
Kill all that noise about black unity. Such my dikk

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikka. Most of my street fights is with black nikkas. Yall forget .. I don't like pushy nikkas

**Message**

Yall be online talking this black this
When nikkas is having real wars and scraping with other black men all day
Kill all that noise about black unity. Such my dikk
To early too be this fukking ignorant :scust:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
To early too be this fukking ignorant :scust:
Such my dikk. If you not from South Carolina such my dikk. Imma bury mother in South Carolina.

My point is... if you don't travel outside of Carolina you are going to get stuck. I want this young man to survive. He HAS to leave Carolina to grow. The coli isn't helping him

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You are a fukking lame. Get the fukk out rural South Carolina. Kill your self you ain't gonna make out. Talking all this nonsense. You let the coli raise you. You remind of that lil nikka from virginia

Step out and hit the real world.

Before you speak. We already got 2 bodies in South Carolina. Its on the news. I'm teaching you hard lessons.

You don't even commit grand theft. p*ssy
You are crazy breh. No I’m not a street nikka. Relax nikka.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
You are crazy breh. No I’m not a street nikka. Relax nikka.
Good.
Stop typing and start looking to be a better man. You must be comfortable with your parents house and gonna live in a trailer park.
South Carolina is fukked up if you live in the country side. Get your shyt together and stop asking the internet for help.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
She later snap chatted that she was too nervous lol. We’ll see where this goes. If not get a new girl just like I did her. I been feeling myself and looking to increase my income for the drip. I think I want two girlfriends.

You cappin, all over the place. Nobody who gets p*ssy is as pressed as you

hatealot

Banned
Daps
He plays make believe for a living. Most of Hollywood is moist.
Nobody is playing. You can be a real character too.. I'm just tired of him fishing online for answers when he come from family state. He needs to step outside and try and fail. Its okay to fail and get bruises.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The worse thing you can do is be scared to make a decision. You second guess yourself twice. You will always be stuck. Make your first move and stop thinking so much. Life ain't that complicated. Things will figure itself out

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Good.
Stop typing and start looking to be a better man. You must be comfortable with your parents house and gonna live in a trailer park.
South Carolina is fukked up if you live in the country side. Get your shyt together and stop asking the internet for help.
I grew up in the hood but we currently actually live in a non hood quiet area. I do want to grow and move out.