The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
xTiTnDAP0RiCo9k85W.gif
Don’t do that to me. I’m feeling good. Stop it.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
She later snap chatted that she was too nervous lol. We’ll see where this goes. If not get a new girl just like I did her. I been feeling myself and looking to increase my income for the drip. I think I want two girlfriends.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
This is a big success because if my mom worried I was a fakkit well now she know I can bring a lady over. I won nikkas.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
You are a fukking lame. Get the fukk out rural South Carolina. Kill your self you ain't gonna make out. Talking all this nonsense. You let the coli raise you. You remind of that lil nikka from virginia

Step out and hit the real world.

Before you speak. We already got 2 bodies in South Carolina. Its on the news. I'm teaching you hard lessons.

You don't even commit grand theft. p*ssy

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
You are a fukking lame. Get the fukk out rural South Carolina. Kill your self you ain't gonna make out. Talking all this nonsense. You let the coli raise you. You remind of that lil nikka from virginia

Step out and hit the real world.

Before you speak. We already got 2 bodies in South Carolina. Its on the news. I'm teaching you hard lessons.

You don't even commit grand theft. p*ssy

damn why he gotta be all that :damn: you shouldn’t be telling no fellow black breh to commit that breh.