Daps
Reppin
Queens

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you set up a date with a girl, you ask her what days is she free, she will tell ypu I'm free Thursday and Saturday (or whatever day). You say cool, so we go at ABC event/place
Saturday. If something comes up we'll let each other know but if not I'll pick you up at 6pm.

That way, no need to confirm anything. It's all set. You are leading. All she has to do is show up. Once the date is set, get off the phone and don't contact her at all. If she contacts you, keep it short and sweet.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I hope OP makes a concerted effort to make changes in 2021. Time is too short to be bullshytting, this is a time that calls for men with strong backs and clear minds to be ready for war..too many of y’all are out here focused on inconsequential shyt while your enemies are congregating to completely rob you of all dignity, standing, manhood and if possible, your very lives.

I’ve seen this dude go from a mini TD Jakes to a depressed club thumper to crying on here like a Keith Sweat song. I get it. Trying to find yourself and all but he’s rejected all sound advice..on a platform where there’s men here in their seniority (such as myself) who’ve already gone through those battles and more..who can give you the cheat codes to AVOID all of that bullshyt.

My sympathies are at a minimum because we’re are under attack and our attention needs to be set on holding a defensive pattern as a race rather than chasing women and bullshyt. Hopefully 2021 will be enough of a wake up call to jolt his ass up out of the grave because time’s short.
I’m gonna switch up my career

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why the fukk you wanna girlfriend so bad OP? I have one and she gets on my fukking nerves half the time:mjlol:.

Tinder bytches is for fukking and nothing else. Especially the ones under 25. Most of them broke and just want dikk and attention. If you not an ugly, lame, broke nikka it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Stop being available all the time too. It sends off the wrong message. Be communicative and pointed tho or they lose attention fast. It's a balancing act.

I remember the last 2 internet bytches I was supposed to meet up with. One stopped returning my texts when were supposed to meet up and the next one suddenly had a boyfriend.:wow:

Know what I did....I MOVED THE fukk ON! I was talking to 2 new bytches by the end of the next week. I got four bytches in rotation right now. This shyt is not as hard as you making it OP.