You wrong for this :russ:

Hopefully it doesn't end the same :lupe::hubie:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I hope OP makes a concerted effort to make changes in 2021. Time is too short to be bullshytting, this is a time that calls for men with strong backs and clear minds to be ready for war..too many of y’all are out here focused on inconsequential shyt while your enemies are congregating to completely rob you of all dignity, standing, manhood and if possible, your very lives.

I’ve seen this dude go from a mini TD Jakes to a depressed club thumper to crying on here like a Keith Sweat song. I get it. Trying to find yourself and all but he’s rejected all sound advice..on a platform where there’s men here in their seniority (such as myself) who’ve already gone through those battles and more..who can give you the cheat codes to AVOID all of that bullshyt.

My sympathies are at a minimum because we’re are under attack and our attention needs to be set on holding a defensive pattern as a race rather than chasing women and bullshyt. Hopefully 2021 will be enough of a wake up call to jolt his ass up out of the grave because time’s short.