The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
If u scared dont enter :contsas:

if coli nikkas intimidate u dont enter :contsas:

According to majority of the male posters, us females are liars and perpetrate this perfect persona about ourselves (we're all virgins, in shape, naturals etc etc) We all know that as a whole we don't try to come off as if we're special or better than most women its just that the coli attract a lot of good looking sistas with their head on right :ld:

But this thread isnt about us though :mjpls:

Its about the many lies told by the average male poster daily.

1. This lie is said by at least most of the men on here: Being over 6 feet tall :dead: (yet get offended when a short nikka is getting roasted for his height :dafukc: )

2. Second lie: The average male poster has a big dikk and have tons of female stalkers wantin that dack :deadrose:

3. Third lie: The average coli nikka is gainfully employed and is either an engineer or has multiple certs. Now this might not be a complete lie but most of them :comeon:

4. Fourth lie: The average coli nikka is in top tier shape yet get offended when a fat nikka is getting roasted :disnikka1:

5. Fifth lie: Most of the coli hates fat bytches yet theres a bbw thread made at least once a day :deadmanny:

6. Sixth lie: I know the women on here are simped a lot by some of the male posters BUT why do so many male posters get so angry when a female poster gets simped yet be the first ones in a thread created by said female poster :contsas:

Yall can add on.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7. They go outside and have a life. Friday night comes and it's always "something". Plans fell through they can't stand their boy blah blah blah. Saturday night rolls through, they got too drunk at home and didn't want to drink and drive. Sunday night...still here with an excuse about watching sports and chilling (like they did shyt all weekend). Just face it son, you don't have any friends and no one really fukks with you like that. That's why a lot of us are here. Embrace it, b.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7. They go outside and have a life. Friday night comes and it's always "something". Plans fell through they can't stand their boy blah blah blah. Saturday night rolls through, they got too drunk at home and didn't want to drink and drive. Sunday night...still here with an excuse about watching sports and chilling (like they did shyt all weekend). Just face it son, you don't have any friends and no one really fukks with you like that. That's why a lot of us are here. Embrace it, b.
:mjcry:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
You all are just starting mess on this fine Payday morning. Let me get comfortable.

smart-baby.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

:ohhh:

WHO YOU TALKIN BOUT THOUGH?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3. Third lie: The average coli nikka is gainfully employed and is either an engineer or has multiple certs. Now this might not be a complete lie but most of them

I'm not saying this is true but I'm not saying it's false :mjpls: *personal experience*