"The Legends of Heroes" Thread (Trails In The Sky, Cold Steel etc)

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I downloaded the Japanese versions of FC , SC, and 3rd evolution on my vita and added the English translations :wow: this is already more entertaining than Trails of cold steel...

bout to binge, see u nikkas next year :ohlawd:
Enjoy the adventure breh! :salute:
You'll beat the trilogy in a month and wonder where all the time went. :wow:

Gonna go back to Trails From Zero. Between that Infinite Wealth and Persona 3 Reload I'm good for the next few months. :pachaha:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Beat Trails from Zero.

Hooked on the series again. :wow:

Randy :mjcry: basically has a similar backstory to Kevin.
The fukkery at end of chapter 3 :merchant:

Ilya :damn: (Thought she was dead until they mentioned she’s in critical condition and Falcom rarely really kill people off in this series)

Apparently it gets even more fukked up as the story progress. Still wondering what Mariabell said to KeA? :lupe: looks sinister.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
this company moving backwards smh but good for new fans i guess
I mean for the west the wait time between release dates is the biggest issue. But Falcom doesn't really care about that. The problem hasn't been fixed.

Tbh this need a remake/remaster of some sorts. It was only available on PC and PSP. PS3 remaster only in Japan. Not to mention the gameplay was outdated, especially compared to Daybreak.

Falcom is releasing Kai no Kiseki in Japan next month. So it makes sense for Japan. Sucks for us though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Will buy day 1, but won't play until Sky 2 is remade.

Xseed has the rights to those games. I would imagine that extends to all versions. Would they even release a game in a series the rights got stolen from them by Nisa?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:blessed:

Probably won't get this till late 2026 but...

I guess I was wrong. Xseed script is in use. The game doesn't need localization translation. Maybe if voices are used which for Trails is sparingly that might take some time. It will probably have a close to simultaneous release.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It's kinda upsetting this is only FC. SC recycles locations from FC so it could have been both together.
It most likely is made, but just not announced. Knowing Falcom each will be sold seperately.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I mean for the west the wait time between release dates is the biggest issue. But Falcom doesn't really care about that. The problem hasn't been fixed.

Tbh this need a remake/remaster of some sorts. It was only available on PC and PSP. PS3 remaster only in Japan. Not to mention the gameplay was outdated, especially compared to Daybreak.

Falcom is releasing Kai no Kiseki in Japan next month. So it makes sense for Japan. Sucks for us though.
i guess........idk folk who wanted to played already played.. only for new players and those wanted replay these games again :unimpressed: