The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can’t tell you how many times I’ve reverted to last save in the Depths. Be flying high as fukk in the depths then all of sudden you forget to refill the battery so now your falling in darkness and can’t see shyt. Nope!
you aint stock up on bright bloom seeds?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can’t tell you how many times I’ve reverted to last save in the Depths. Be flying high as fukk in the depths then all of sudden you forget to refill the battery so now your falling in darkness and can’t see shyt. Nope!

The shyt i hate about the depths are all these unnecessary walls they put up everywhere. Just a very annoying place to traverse. I’ve done more climbing in there than outside in the open world

FwdZHfnaEAAw9AT

And then i went looking for the light dragon for about an hour, was like :gladbron:

then i was like…:aicmon:

FwdZTSFaEAE99BL

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you got off your ass and finished the Tears quest you wouldn't have to chase down the light dragon:sas2:

I dont wanna do the questline though :sadcam:

I left the water shrine quest halfway in like last week and still haven’t even been back. Even went and did the fire temple lol

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man I'm watching people watch the opening scene who claim they're Zelda fans but yet they're asking "who's Rauru" how the fukk are you a Zelda fan and have played most of the mainline games and don't know who Rauru is ? he's in OOT and he's even in BOTW....these youtubers are capping or they got Amnesia