The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Settled an election dispute. Got rewarded with an interesting hat:dame:
6GDx6Nb_d.webp

Queers of the Kingdom

I don’t know the exact numbers, but Hyrule is quite a ways away from Harlem :dame:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really need to make it a mission to get the master sword, i swear I’ve had nothing but rusty trash weapons for two days now. I think the highest damage weapon i currently have is a fused boblokin skeleton arm for 22

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I really need to make it a mission to get the master sword, i swear I’ve had nothing but rusty trash weapons for two days now. I think the highest damage weapon i currently have is a fused boblokin skeleton arm for 22
damn dawg. you can get some good shyt at typhlo ruins and top of hyrule castle

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
follow the markings and collect them tears:ufdup:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Not sure if this has already been posted but here:

I appreciate IGN putting Twilight Princess so low. When you go back and replay it..it's pretty mid by Zelda standards. Beginning is too long. Playing as Wolf Link is a chore. Great, great final dungeon and boss though. Wind Waker has aged far more gracefully. OoT is too on this list though.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Can someone point me out where to find a way to make it work on yuzu ?
Physical game is sold out damn near everywhere where i live :mjcry:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
If nintendo invited me to play this game i know id have these nikkas heated :laff:

I just did that shrine. keep forgetting how OP bridge method woulda been.
I feel underpowered as hell - health and weapon wise. I’ve been doing shrines and now trying to start towers but I keep coming upon groups of enemies who kill me. Yeah I can just run away but what’s the fun in that.
I was the same way. first 2 priorities ended up being fairy upgrades for armor and master sword.