The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what they're going to do next go round. Do they just create an entirely new world map not set in Hyrule with all new powers again or do they just come up with a new gimmick? It's scary.

first thing should be to Contract platinum to improve their boring ass combat :unimpressed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nintendo is fukking insidious :wow:

Took a childhood game, Zelda, and just put childhood toys in it, legos. :wow:

Got adults reliving their childhood as therapy trying to cope with how shytty the world is now :wow:

Me and my wife sitting around the sofa on our switches like "I made a house" :leon: "I made a boat" :whoo: "I made a floating car" :ohlawd: " Can we attach the floating car to the house and then lift the house into the air and just live in the air" :ohhh:

Meanwhile our kids looking at us like :dahell: yall usually be at work by now and we be down here doing kid shyt the fukk yall doing down here:dahell:

Cat in the kitchen playing with an empty food dish like :stopitslime:

Nintendo got me sitting Indian style on the floor. I aint sit Indian style since i was in second grade. I aint seen anybody sit Indian style in real life since 2014. I unfolded my legs to get up last night and thought I had torn my kneecap or some shyt. Them muscles I was using to sit like that were :old:
post of the year im driving and almost hit the curb laffin

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo is fukking insidious :wow:

Took a childhood game, Zelda, and just put childhood toys in it, legos. :wow:

Got adults reliving their childhood as therapy trying to cope with how shytty the world is now :wow:

Me and my wife sitting around the sofa on our switches like "I made a house" :leon: "I made a boat" :whoo: "I made a floating car" :ohlawd: " Can we attach the floating car to the house and then lift the house into the air and just live in the air" :ohhh:

Meanwhile our kids looking at us like :dahell: yall usually be at work by now and we be down here doing kid shyt the fukk yall doing down here:dahell:

Cat in the kitchen playing with an empty food dish like :stopitslime:

Nintendo got me sitting Indian style on the floor. I aint sit Indian style since i was in second grade. I aint seen anybody sit Indian style in real life since 2014. I unfolded my legs to get up last night and thought I had torn my kneecap or some shyt. Them muscles I was using to sit like that were :old:

:dead::dead::dead:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
yall better than me tho because im not building SH1T. and dont intend to until its required
This all you need pleighboi. 3 parts: 2 Fans and a Control Stick.

FwRGg_IagAAWVRv

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i got the map open except for Depths.
been looking for shrines. opening them but not doing em. shrine hunting!!!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
damn i should have went to the depths a lot earlier, im just now getting the camera and auto build skills :snoop:

The latter woudl have saved me so much time

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it appears only once the external batteries are depleted

I haven’t started playing yet but I’m some of the clips posted here…it shows the battery and like how much energy you have left…so I was surprised not to see it when I watched the clip…I wonder if it has anything to do with pro mode that @Dre Space Age mentioned