The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Plot twist,

@Gizmo_Duck @winb83 @DaSk8D00D

The people complaining about my posts, don’t actually have the game.

:wow:

You made a try-hard troll thread when there was 2 other options for you to post in and got called out for shytposting :hubie:

Now you in here salty for two days in a row calling people hoes after your thread got merged with said option

your pain is self-inflicted my friend

self-own.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You made a try-hard troll thread when there was 2 other options for you to post in and got called out for shytposting :hubie:

Now you in here salty for two days in a row calling people hoes after your thread got merged with said option

your pain is self-inflicted my friend

self-own.gif

I didn’t quote me, complaining despite not owning the game.

That’s what y’all did :smh:

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
What's different about this game compared to Breath of the Wild? I love Zelda, played every single game to completion but I wasn't a fan of Breath of the Wild. Didn't feel like a Zelda game

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What's different about this game compared to Breath of the Wild? I love Zelda, played every single game to completion but I wasn't a fan of Breath of the Wild. Didn't feel like a Zelda game
They improved everything about BOTW. For instance, in the last game you can fly with the dragons but you couldn’t ride them. You can in TOTK

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The biggest thing is the build mechanics that you use to fight, traverse and solve puzzles, the opens up a lot of different ways to play the game

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
my battery pack is trash. id hate to have to look anything up but im not trying to fall out the sky

edit: so these wings dont need fans smh

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!