The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Got some cool armor

HiWm7jq_d.webp

Now we cookin with grease:banderas:
Been rocking the same armor since 98

iruHfW2.jpg

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I recommend doing the pirates hideout quest on that lil island to the east. built a motorboat to take the Korok across the ocean to the island to see his friend, liberated the island from the pirates. theres a gliding mini game that is easy money for rupees, 80 rupees every couple of minutes if you do it right(which isnt hard). plus plenty of mighty bananas growing all over the island which are always helpful. just make sure to unlock the shrine thats in the hideout so you can fast travel.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just did the 3 shrines in the prologue and apparently I can’t fast travel. He gonna die trying to get back through this cold. I might have locked myself out of being able to continue the game.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I just did the 3 shrines in the prologue and apparently I can’t fast travel. He gonna die trying to get back through this cold. I might have locked myself out of being able to continue the game.
nah the shrine in the cold...

...when you leave it, go to the tree on the right, ascend up to the platform, go in get the boots, leave out the other side, then fly back to the temple of time. you should be able figure out how

Canon

Veteran
Daps
after the third one there is this area where you can ascend through which gives you access to the wing

or you can just use a wing and fly over haha