The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Lol I'm done forreal and not looking at anymore. Surprised how with all this stuff out there's still no solid answer confirming the timeline. I still say downfall.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:picard:

Zelda is iconic, breh.

Would you promote an offshoot over Halo?:comeon:
It looks like an HD remake of Zelda 1, if you're a true Zelda fan? You'd at the very least would wanna check it out.. Especially right now while we wait for this game.

As a real Zelda fan, been one since the first which makes me an O.G. :ufdup:

I also was a fan of the last Zelda which was hated because of them motion controls... Which this one apparently has. Can't wait. My dilemma is how do I play this game with my girl being a gamer as well. She's cool enough to watch me, but I'm a loving King... Might have to cop 2 switches :patrice:
nikka said oceanhorn lmao nikka it's zelda shut up that shyt looks like a clone of zelda one/lttp u was better off saying this shyt 30 years ago

:mjlol: u and winb man
You will rue the day :ufdup:
Why get a pocket p*ssy when you can have the real thing :francis:
Can't put the real thing back in your pocket when you're done

Only have to pay for 1 at McDonald's

Doesn't want ice cream :hula: I could go all day

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was JUST about to softmod my Wii U to play the game early but then a beam of light pierced through the skies and shined onto my bedroom floor. I'm an atheist but I'm pretty sure a holographic Jesus just told me to stop. I think God wants me to own the physical copy for some reason. This is the ultimate Zelda game that will have a deep, profound affect on people's lives. This is the pinnacle of gaming. The apex of contemporary visual media entertainment. An epochal gaming experience that will be studied by aliens in the post-apocalyptic, post-human world as something that exemplifies human art along School of Athens, Mona Lisa, and the Creation of Adam.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I heard they are referencing their rare 20/20 score from 20yrs ago(wind waker.)

Guess that cooking and keeping Link warm is masterpiece worthy.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was JUST about to softmod my Wii U to play the game early but then a beam of light pierced through the skies and shined onto my bedroom floor. I'm an atheist but I'm pretty sure a holographic Jesus just told me to stop. I think God wants me to own the physical copy for some reason. This is the ultimate Zelda game that will have a deep, profound affect on people's lives. This is the pinnacle of gaming. The apex of contemporary visual media entertainment. An epochal gaming experience that will be studied by aliens in the post-apocalyptic, post-human world as something that exemplifies human art along School of Athens, Mona Lisa, and the Creation of Adam.
lmfaoooooo at holographic Jesus

basically your conscience told you to pump your brakes for ethical reasons. nice

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Speedrunners.:umad:
i've read no one has beat ganon with 3 hearts yet

also read that you can get the master sword right away after leaving the great plateau

BUT it comes with a condition

you need some memories to pull it out

Last edited: