The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've read no one has beat ganon with 3 hearts yet

also read that you can get the master sword right away after leaving the great plateau

BUT it comes with a condition

you need 8 hearts to pull it out

So basically you need alot of 'heart' (courage) to pull it out.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So basically you need alot of 'heart' (courage) to pull it out.
Yeah so I can't invest all my Spirit Orbs in Stamina like I wanted to. As soon as I'm at 8 hearts I'm gonna get the Master Sword and do the 4 beasts first to see what cool powerups you get.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah so I can't invest all my Spirit Orbs in Stamina like I wanted to. As soon as I'm at 8 hearts I'm gonna get the Master Sword and do the 4 beasts first to see what cool powerups you get.

I don't even think the master sword is the strongest sword there is. (this isn't a spoiler this was true in OOT)

You probably need more than 3 hearts anyway as it looks like some bosses can 1-hit kill you.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't even think the master sword is the strongest sword there is. (this isn't a spoiler this was true in OOT)

You probably need more than 3 hearts anyway as it looks like some bosses can 1-hit kill you.
If it shoots sword beams I want it.

It's dangerous to go alone

hmu3hi2w4liy.jpg

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
i've read no one has beat ganon with 3 hearts yet

also read that you can get the master sword right away after leaving the great plateau

BUT it comes with a condition

you need 8 hearts to pull it out

I was watching the vid you posted earlier; he found the sword and was trying to pull it out. His health started depleting from 4 full to 0 with the quickness :mjlol:
The Great Deku Tree (dope voice acting btw) warned him that pulling it out is a test of strength and those who could not do it will die. He tried again and died :deadrose:. He was playing it till like 4AM last night. Saw A LOT of stuff...even
one of the forms of Ganon

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was watching the vid you posted earlier; he found the sword and was trying to pull it out. His health started depleting from 4 full to 0 with the quickness :mjlol:
The Great Deku Tree (dope voice acting btw) warned him that pulling it out is a test of strength and those who could not do it will die. He tried again and died :deadrose:. He was playing it till like 4AM last night. Saw A LOT of stuff...even
one of the forms of Ganon
lol he died

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I won't look at all the spoilers. Only some. Cause it's actually helping me quell the anticipation down some. But if I look at too much I won't care as much.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Hylian Shield is unbreakable!

I'm gonna snowboard like it's 1080 Snowboarding N64 all over again.

Last edited: