Daps
Amiibo List
8 Bit Link - Rupees
Ocarina Link - Meat
Cartoon Link - Fish
Cartoon Zelda - Herbs
Wolf Link - Wolf companion with up to 20 hearts
Guardian - Shiekah Arrows, Ancient Parts
Bokoblin - Bone Clubs that Bkue Bokoblins use.
Rider Link - Sword, Saddle
Archer Link - Bow from 2014 Trailer
Zelda - Gray Shield with Hylian Crest
You can still get those items in game w/o amiibo.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
yo wtf. didn't know Link could parry lasers with a wood and bone shield. gangsta.

76jUj091NbsrK.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
a french streamer on reddit said that there are also villages that are populated only with bad guys. not sure if he meant humans or monsters. if the bad guys are human then that's a throwback to Zelda 2, which helps its case of being Zelda 3 even more.

he said that the plateau that everyone has seen in the demo is actually the emptiest of the map he's played so far because the other areas are more dense with activity and people. he's wondering why nintendo chose that part to show people.

he said he's noticed 6 dungeons and you can approach them in any order.

30fps is stable. all issues fixed in release copy. looks better on switch screen than docked.

hidden caves everywhere

best control, combat and gameplay out of all the zeldas. better than witcher 3

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have counted 4 different hylian shields and there are extra shields not shown in the leaked assets. Damn there's a lot of equipment in this game. Dope.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On the 10th of October 2013 my brother passed away... We found him in his room on his bed with the N64 still turned on and this song in the background. I have listened to this video once every day since that day. Thank you.

The song is already creepy enough. Would be an odd song to die to.

damn dude, you are really obsessed with this game.

Zelda has had a profound effect on alot of people's lives. Watch some of the youtube trailer reaction videos and you'll see people crying. Yes it's THAT serious.

yo wtf. didn't know Link could parry lasers with a wood and bone shield. gangsta.

76jUj091NbsrK.gif

.....d....damn

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
damn dude, you are really obsessed with this game.
Last time I was obsessed with a game was GTA 5/Online and I stopped playing 3 years ago. That was also the last time I played console games. If there's any game right now that would get me back into gaming. It's this mothafukka right chea.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

The song is already creepy enough. Would be an odd song to die to.

Zelda has had a profound effect on alot of people's lives. Watch some of the youtube trailer reaction videos and you'll see people crying. Yes it's THAT serious.

.....d....damn

The timing on that block is crucial. Reminds me of blocking the spider's fireballs in DMC 1.