The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i don't really play videogames much at all these days. i mean my ps3 is basically collecting dust right now. only game i played in the last 4-5 years was arkham city. outside of that i've barely even touched it since.

eventually i am sure i will cave in and get ps4... who knows when really.... but damn i really wanna play zelda.

zelda was always my favorite, but at the same time i don't wanna cop a whole system for one game. :sadcam:

The scale of the game tho, it's like Nintendo is finally making a Zelda game that resembles the old artwork for the first Zelda.

bucztr.gif

1st-LOZ-WP1.jpg

:wow: Take your time Nintendo.

that would be amazing. that's what i always wanted.

the last few zeldas looked pretty wack to me. i LOVE the old school fairy tale/medevil feel of the original NES zelda. i would LOVEEEE if they went that route. just reboot it. just call it legend of zelda. series could probably use a fresh start anyway.

but gimme kid link too. :win:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't really play videogames much at all these days. i mean my ps3 is basically collecting dust right now. only game i played in the last 4-5 years was arkham city. outside of that i've barely even touched it since.

eventually i am sure i will cave in and get ps4... who knows when really.... but damn i really wanna play zelda.

zelda was always my favorite, but at the same time i don't wanna cop a whole system for one game. :sadcam:

that would be amazing. that's what i always wanted.

the last few zeldas looked pretty wack to me. i LOVE the old school fairy tale/medevil feel of the original NES zelda. i would LOVEEEE if they went that route. just reboot it. just call it legend of zelda. series could probably use a fresh start anyway.

but gimme kid link too. :win:
theres lots of games for the wii u besides zelda and more variety. fighters racers adventure rpg action. something for everyone