The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I just bought the dlc I’m a elite gamer I’m pretty far in the game but I couldn’t pass up hard mode

So I’m starting all over
Felt I was overpowered

I only did one divine beast in my normal play thru

Pray for me :wow:

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I just bought the dlc I’m a elite gamer I’m pretty far in the game but I couldn’t pass up hard mode

So I’m starting all over
Felt I was overpowered

I only did one divine beast

Welcome to Prime Time.

You're really in the shyt now.

Master Mode's screen is blood red for a damn good reason.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So I’m starting all over
Felt I was overpowered

I only did one divine beast in my normal play thru

:yeshrug:

No prayers for you breh. You paid for the game and refused to play it.

You're like a kid who went to class everyday, didn't listen, didn't do the homework, now your like "I'm about to take the final, pray for me"

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

You're like a kid who went to class everyday, didn't listen, didn't do the homework, now your like "I'm about to take the final, pray for me"

He gonna break a controller when he comes upon that White Lynel on the great plateau

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
He gonna break a controller when he comes upon that White Lynel on the great plateau

:comeon: nikka I snuck right past him

Low key shyt still kinda easy I just don’t fight everything

That sneak suit is clutch

What breaks the game is the selling buying I can just buy a whole bunch of bomb arrows and be good

It’s not like I’m going to get stuck any where just a lot of grinding and flipping

I already played a lot on normal shyt felt to easy so I copped the dlc to play on master mode I’m enjoying it a lot better

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Stupid question. I’m new to Zelda I haven’t had a Nintendo since the 64. I’m early in the game, my question is why do all my weapons break after like 4 hits? I’d thay supposed to happen? Can I prevent this or is there a skill I have to learn first ?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Stupid question. I’m new to Zelda I haven’t had a Nintendo since the 64. I’m early in the game, my question is why do all my weapons break after like 4 hits? I’d thay supposed to happen? Can I prevent this or is there a skill I have to learn first ?
Nope. Just collect weapons and korok seeds to unlock more weapon slots so you can carry more shyt that will eventually break. Thank God for the weapon duplication trick and the regenerating Master Sword. Once you fully upgrade the Master Sword, all other weapons are basically just to tide you over until the cooldown for the Master Sword is up.

I think you can get like 200 hits in with the fully upgraded Master Sword. Still needs 10 minutes to recharge.

Rayzah

Daps
Nope. Just collect weapons and korok seeds to unlock more weapon slots so you can carry more shyt that will eventually break. Thank God for the weapon duplication trick and the regenerating Master Sword. Once you fully upgrade the Master Sword, all other weapons are basically just to tide you over until the cooldown for the Master Sword is up.

I think you can get like 200 hits in with the fully upgraded Master Sword. Still needs 10 minutes to recharge.
Where do I find this master sword?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I believe it's to not get too attached to a weapon. They kinda urge you to use all the weapons in a variety of ways, which you can. I saw one dude throw that boomerang blade then use the magnet to catch it while it was spinning in mid air and then proceed to use it to kill his opponent with it. shyt had me :dwillhuh:

Rayzah

Daps
I believe it's to not get too attached to a weapon. They kinda urge you to use all the weapons in a variety of ways, which you can. I saw one dude throw that boomerang blade then use the magnet to catch it while it was spinning in mid air and then proceed to use it to kill his opponent with it. shyt had me :dwillhuh:
I threw that boomerang one time and lost it because I didn’t know you were supposed to catch it smh.