The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I need to get back into this game again. Odyssey has taken up my attention. Hopefully this weekend.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quick Video I did of this on CEMU at 1440P. Game looks wonderful at 60fps and I edited the mod so I can reach even higher fps to take advantage of my screen. Game looks amazing at 90fps+.

YT video is capped at 60fps of course. Kept Rivatuner statistics on for data. Keep in mind that the video quality and fps does not fully show how good it looks in person because of fps cap/bitrate.

I dl'd the DLC and edited a dl'd save file I found online so I can continue on from close to where I was before.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
God this game has the worst fukking rain mechanic I have ever experienced. In a game where a lot of the exploration is tied to climbing this stupid shyt making you slide down is infuriating. Is there an item you can get to negate the slipping?

Its rained all damn day and the area I'm trying to get to is on top of a mountain so I've been sitting here for the past 10 minutes doing nothing just waiting for the rain to pass. And no I'm not in the permanent rain area.

Last edited:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
God this game has the worst fukking rain mechanic I have ever experienced. In a game where a lot of the exploration is tied to climbing this stupid shyt making you slide down is infuriating. Is there an item you can get to negate the slipping?

Its rained all damn day and the area I'm trying to get to is on top of a mountain so I've been sitting here for the past 10 minutes doing nothing just waiting for the rain to pass.
Yeah its annoying lol. Best advice is to get climbing gear, stock up on stamina food or easiest, whenever it rains just set up camp and fast forward.

The good thing is that there are large areas of the map where it never rains.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Its rained all damn day and the area I'm trying to get to is on top of a mountain so I've been sitting here for the past 10 minutes doing nothing just waiting for the rain to pass. And no I'm not in the permanent rain area.
Here's the technique to climbing in the rain.

Climb until right before you slip, then jump up. After you jump you will slip.

Repeat.

You will gain everytime.

People's problem is not jumping before they slip and not knowing when to jump before they slip.