The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Daps
Finally Miyamoto will spending time with me.
:dame:

That ain't Harlem behavior

tumblr_oefmvdEX1J1qas7y7o3_540.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Wii U version cancelled

陣が激怒し、開発中止との報道。

Wii U version of Zelda : Breath of the Wild cancelled ! Reason is technical problem on developpement. Decision taken by Top Management.

Amazon, Biccamera等はWiiU版を削除!
There is also massive cancellation of pre-order from Amazon, Biccamera, Yamada Denki... Game no more listed on homepage.

正式報告を待っている。

Waiting for official confirmation by Nintendo

UPDATE

NINTENDO TOOK THE DECISION TODAY TO CANCEL.
PICTURE TAKEN BY NINTENDO STAFF BEFORE MEETING

265683IMG20161215150116.jpg

【噂】WII Uで開発中だった『ゼルダの伝説 ブレス オブ ザ ワイルド』新作が開発中止!! - コジのチャネル

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Smart move lol because a lot of people were gonna skip the switch and just get it on the Wii U :mjlol:

I kinda wanted to get a Wii U back for the good exclusives it has but it seems like those shyts are coming to the switch anyway.

Daps
Wii U version cancelled

陣が激怒し、開発中止との報道。

Wii U version of Zelda : Breath of the Wild cancelled ! Reason is technical problem on developpement. Decision taken by Top Management.

Amazon, Biccamera等はWiiU版を削除!
There is also massive cancellation of pre-order from Amazon, Biccamera, Yamada Denki... Game no more listed on homepage.

正式報告を待っている。

Waiting for official confirmation by Nintendo

UPDATE

NINTENDO TOOK THE DECISION TODAY TO CANCEL.
PICTURE TAKEN BY NINTENDO STAFF BEFORE MEETING

265683IMG20161215150116.jpg

【噂】WII Uで開発中だった『ゼルダの伝説 ブレス オブ ザ ワイルド』新作が開発中止!! - コジのチャネル

fukk Nintendo if this is true

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart move lol because a lot of people were gonna skip the switch and just get it on the Wii U :mjlol:

I kinda wanted to get a Wii U back for the good exclusives it has but it seems like those shyts are coming to the switch anyway.

WTF. Didn't I say this in the other thread. BOTW should be a Switch exclusive. It gives people more of an incentive to buy the Switch.

Daps
WTF. Didn't I say this in the other thread. BOTW should be a Switch exclusive. It gives people more of an incentive to buy the Switch.
I will buy the switch used at the end of it's lifecycle if that's the case and never support or defend nintendo ever again:ufdup:

Anti-consumerism is a bytch:birdman:

Yes I bought the Wii U with an expectation of a new Zelda Game and it was a logical assumption because we have been accustomed to this for so long.