Houston
Scalpers on ebay already got this shyt at $350 :smh:

Guess I'm not getting one, unless best buy or amazon comes through :mjcry:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm thinking about copping the Wii U version because I got a good feeling that's gonna be a collectors item in the future.:patrice:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I feel so lucky to get the Master's Edition. shyt will be collectible as fukk. I could probably sell it for $500, but I wanna keep it for myself. :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I feel so lucky to get the Master's Edition. shyt will be collectible as fukk. I could probably sell it for $500, but I wanna keep it for myself. :manny:
Zelda collectibles are definitely in demand for a long time. Didn't even know about this one until I seen it mentioned it this thread. I guess I'm cool with the regular Wii U version.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Zelda collectibles are definitely in demand for a long time. Didn't even know about this one until I seen it mentioned it this thread. I guess I'm cool with the regular Wii U version.
This is like the first "big" collectible from Nintendo (i.e., the statue). It's already going for around $400 on ebay. I bet the price will go up the sooner we get to launch. As you may know, I'm a big collector of video game shyt, so this is pretty cool. It'll look nice in my display case :obama:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Honestly, they shoulda cancelled the Wii U version. I'm glad they didn't, but it woulda upped the demand of the Switch if they did. Really, unless you're a tech head that wants the latest shyt, there is no reason to get a Switch and the Switch Zelda.

That being said, I bought it. :manny:

I'll play Zelda, beat it, then keep it in it's box until Mario comes out. (maybe, maybe, I'll get the upgraded MK8)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Honestly, they shoulda cancelled the Wii U version. I'm glad they didn't, but it woulda upped the demand of the Switch if they did. Really, unless you're a tech head that wants the latest shyt, there is no reason to get a Switch and the Switch Zelda.

I'll play Zelda, beat it, then keep it in it's box until Mario comes out. (maybe, maybe, I'll get the upgraded MK8)
Yup. I'm passing on the switch until way more games come out. Even Mario by itself isn't enough for me. I'm guessing I won't bother with switch until 2018 the earliest. I'd rather spend that money on Scorpio or a ps4pro.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You know if they cancelled the Wii U version people would bytch to no end about not showing loyalty to the 5 people who actually bought a Wii U. Best solution imo was to delay the Wii U version a few weeks. That way you could advertise it "play it first on Switch".

How :wow: would you be if Super Mario Odyssey came in a Special Edition with a statue and all that shyt like Breath of the Wild though?

Yup. I'm passing on the switch until way more games come out. Even Mario by itself isn't enough for me. I'm guessing I won't bother with switch until 2018 the earliest. I'd rather spend that money on Scorpio or a ps4pro.
Can't blame that attitude. I felt there was still plenty to play on my PS3 for a while which is why I didn't get any current gen system till last min the. Looks like I chose poorly but fukk it is never owned and Xbox console before so no regrets

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After spending the $260 or whatever for the Final Fantasy XV Collectors Editions that's still sitting in the shipping box I'm done. I'll just buy the normal games.