The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

teacher

All Star
Daps
gonna get this and Pokemon X around Christmas when I finally add the 3DS to my Handheld family with my Vita.

still deciding between 3DS, XL, or 2DS. I cant look at 3D for long without my eyes starting to hurt:to: but I'd still like it to turn on every now and again. Really leaning towards XL lately. If it wasnt for Tearaway and Ys: Memories of Celceta I'd go ahead and buy it but those have been on my mind for a while and I'm trying to chill on my purchases lately...unles a good deal pops up:youngsabo:

XL with circle pad pro :banderas: I don't think the other ds's support the circle pad pro

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
This will be my 3rd Zelda game in less than 12 months :wow: This is beautiful :to:
gonna get this and Pokemon X around Christmas when I finally add the 3DS to my Handheld family with my Vita.

still deciding between 3DS, XL, or 2DS. I cant look at 3D for long without my eyes starting to hurt:to: but I'd still like it to turn on every now and again. Really leaning towards XL lately. If it wasnt for Tearaway and Ys: Memories of Celceta I'd go ahead and buy it but those have been on my mind for a while and I'm trying to chill on my purchases lately...unles a good deal pops up:youngsabo:
You can cop a 2DS on Black Friday for $99. I still don't like the 2DS design but I might cop one just to see what's good since its so low.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This will be my 3rd Zelda game in less than 12 months :wow: This is beautiful :to:

You can cop a 2DS on Black Friday for $99. I still don't like the 2DS design but I might cop one just to see what's good since its so low.
It was on my mind too much lately so I just ordered a 3DS XL gonna order Pokemon X once the rest of my Amazon Credit clears.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I ain't even finished Donkey Kong Country Returns yet. :why:

I ain't even started on Fire Emblem: Awakenings yet. :why:

I ain't even bought Pokemon yet. :why:

Nintendo be taking all my money and time away. :wow:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The scores the game is getting :ooh:.

Gamespot: 9/10
Joystiq: 5/5
IGN: 9.4/10
Edge: 8/10
Gametrailers: 9.8
Nintendo Life: 10/10
Game Informer: 10/10
Gamesradar: 4.5/5
Edge: 8
The game is gonna fukk around and get GOTY:ohlawd:.