The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

IGN's Jose Otero: [During Aonuma's panel at NYCC] Somebody asked about Majora's Mask, somebody always ask about Majora's Mask and he basically said: "Finish this game [ALBW] and that may give you your answer."

Majora's Mask remake incoming?:krs:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Might have to cop a 3DS now. :wow:

Fred.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i dont want a DS i dont want a DS i dont want a DS but i gotta buy a DS :to: why can't this be playable on the WII U man smh this drops the same day as super mario 3D World

edit: @ 0:48 did yall peep majora's mask this one probably takes place before or after majora

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
gonna get this and Pokemon X around Christmas when I finally add the 3DS to my Handheld family with my Vita.

still deciding between 3DS, XL, or 2DS. I cant look at 3D for long without my eyes starting to hurt:to: but I'd still like it to turn on every now and again. Really leaning towards XL lately. If it wasnt for Tearaway and Ys: Memories of Celceta I'd go ahead and buy it but those have been on my mind for a while and I'm trying to chill on my purchases lately...unles a good deal pops up:youngsabo:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
The 3DS lineup this year has been so good to a nikka :blessed:
I'll probably end up copping this, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and something else before the month is over :eat: