The Legend of Korra

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season was aight. Season 1 is still >>>

Korra is annoying as hell. So is Mako and Bolin. Matter of fact, the only one who isn't annoying is Asami.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
When you think about it, Aang didn't really do much fighting though. He was a pacifist....he did hella running and defensive techniques. He got worked by Azula, Phoenix King Ozai, Zuko...Appa got snatched..

Korra's just hella arrogant and can be manipulated by stroking her ego, but I don't think Aang would last in their modern society.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
When you think about it, Aang didn't really do much fighting though. He was a pacifist....he did hella running and defensive techniques. He got worked by Azula, Phoenix King Ozai, Zuko...Appa got snatched..

Korra's just hella arrogant and can be manipulated by stroking her ego, but I don't think Aang would last in their modern society.
breh im watching the last airbender as i type this (skipped book 1 cuz its trash, near the end of book 2) i havent seen Aang do shyt yet, only time he's dun something is in the avatar state...every time he run into zuko sister he get that work...korra fought zaheer with her hands and feet chained and put up a better fight then Aang did against zuko sister :heh:....i tell u wat tho they improved on the fighting ten fold in the korra series cuz besides toph nobody's fighting in this series impresses me (including the villains so far)

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
breh im watching the last airbender as i type this (skipped book 1 cuz its trash, near the end of book 2) i havent seen Aang do shyt yet, only time he's dun something is in the avatar state...every time he run into zuko sister he get that work...korra fought zaheer with her hands and feet chained and put up a better fight then Aang did against zuko sister :heh:....i tell u wat tho they improved on the fighting ten fold in the korra series cuz besides toph nobody's fighting in this series impresses me (including the villains so far)

Besides those the Earthbending Tourment. Toph doesn't get any fights against name characters.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
after everything, azula is still probably the GOAT bender in the series

i mean - how many people got avatar state bodies under their belt? :usure:that's cuz she a bad bish and she woulda mopped zuko and katara at the same time if she wasn't on that scarface at the end :yeshrug:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
after everything, azula is still probably the GOAT bender in the series

i mean - how many people got avatar state bodies under their belt? :usure:that's cuz she a bad bish and she woulda mopped zuko and katara at the same time if she wasn't on that scarface at the end :yeshrug:

She's stronger than her Dad. I'd argue that

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That arrogance is why she stays catching Ls, bish always ready to fight but then soon finds out she aint about that life. I will say the villains got upgraded like a mothafocka from original avatar.

Except azula, she would body everyone past and present :whoa:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Besides those the Earthbending Tourment. Toph doesn't get any fights against name characters.
yea true but all her fight scenes are dope...the others are ok i guess :ld:....im still confused tho cuz niccas talkin bout all the Ls korra take but Aang got not one single W in book 2 :heh:...just starting book 3 so i'll see if it improves..villains are poopy tho :smh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yea true but all her fight scenes are dope...the others are ok i guess :ld:....im still confused tho cuz niccas talkin bout all the Ls korra take but Aang got no
one single W in book 2 :heh:...just starting book 3 so i'll see if it improves..villains are poopy tho :smh:

Yeah, like I've been saying I think people in here are overrating Aang a little due to nostalgia. He was cool and all but he didn't really do all that much until the end of the series when he fought Ozai. Before that he spent a lot of time running and being defensive.

Plus, let's keep it reality...Korra might not have had to deal with a war, but the individual villains she fought were way tougher than the ones Aang had to fight.

Aang was mostly just fighting arrogant firebenders and earthbenders, whereas Korra out here fighting dudes that can Bloodbend you and take your bending way, evil spirits from thousands of years ago, Dark Avatars, dudes that can fly, etc. One an individual level the people Korra has had to deal with have way crazier abilities, whereas Aang's final villain was just a strong firebender.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, like I've been saying I think people in here are overrating Aang a little due to nostalgia. He was cool and all but he didn't really do all that much until the end of the series when he fought Ozai. Before that he spent a lot of time running and being defensive.

Plus, let's keep it reality...Korra might not have had to deal with a war, but the individual villains she fought were way tougher than the ones Aang had to fight.

Aang was mostly just fighting arrogant firebenders and earthbenders, whereas Korra out here fighting dudes that can Bloodbend you and take your bending way, evil spirits from thousands of years ago, Dark Avatars, dudes that can fly, etc. One an individual level the people Korra has had to deal with have way crazier abilities, whereas Aang's final villain was just a strong firebender.
Did they ever explain how Amon was able to take people's bending away?