The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is available on Steam

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The crazy part is the entire first game as good as it turned out is all pretty much just setup for the sequel. They lay the groundwork in the first title and build upon it in the second.Both the second game and the first start out a lil slow but when they get going they're great. The second game is crazy it takes everything to the next level. The level of character development especially given to the protagonist (don't be fooled Estelle alone is the protagonist, Joshua is the deuteragonist (second most important character) or the story) in this series is almost unheard of.

Olivier is the goat troll character of any rpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why have I never heard of this? Was this one of those japan on titles? Did it only come out on Saturn or like ps1 one or something? I'm really lost as to how I never heard of this game

Maybe it was only PC?

Anyway I'm copping

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk it I'm feeling generous I'll buy one more person a copy of this game on Steam. All I ask is that you update the a thread with your impressions as you play and actually play the game not just backlog it.

I want Xseed to localize the games they skipped in this series so I'm doing my part to boost sales. Who wants a copy?

Btw the sequel is on sale also so if you want a copy of that I'd snag it now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it I'm feeling generous I'll buy one more person a copy of this game on Steam. All I ask is that you update the a thread with your impressions as you play and actually play the game not just backlog it.

I want Xseed to localize the games they skipped in this series so I'm doing my part to boost sales. Who wants a copy?

whats the sequel?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't read the description of this game if you plan to play the first game. It has spoilers in it.
Save 10% on The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC on Steam
It's called Second Chapter. If you look at the whole the original Trails in the Sky and the Second Chapter are basically one game split in two. At the end of the first game there's a huge reveal and the sequel literally picks up right from there.

It took me about 40 hours to beat the first game and I'm at about 45 in the second game at chapter 8 of 9.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Don't read the description of this game if you plan to play the first game. It has spoilers in it.
Save 10% on The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC on Steam
It's called Second Chapter. If you look at the whole the original Trails in the Sky and the Second Chapter are basically one game split in two. At the end of the first game there's a huge reveal and the sequel literally picks up right from there.
It took me about 40 hours to beat the first game and I'm at about 45 in the second game at chapter 8 of 9.
I got 1 getting 2 soon.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just played for about an hour so far. I just finished the first training mission and became a junior bracer or w/e. I like Estelle so far. I'm not feeling the battle system though. It feels as usual, archaic. :yeshrug:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps

If you haven't given it out yet, I'll take it and play it within the next month and update the thread, after I finish Final Fantasy 3.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I want the SC, but I'm gonna wait until it's cheaper. It's only like 10% off now

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'd ask for a copy but I'm going to play on my Vita...eventually.