The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm talkin bout her physical appearance. She was sexy in this show, then somehow managed to get skinnier
Ah, I gotcha. Yeah I agree, no clue why she went that route. She’s still cute facially, though that fragile, toothpick-like figure got me on edge anytime I watched her walk around in OUATIH.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Finally finished my full rewatch. So Nora was definitely lying about going to where the departed went right? Considering it looked like she screamed stop right as the camera cut. I think her realizations about the departed were true but not the story of actually physically being there

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished my full rewatch. So Nora was definitely lying about going to where the departed went right? Considering it looked like she screamed stop right as the camera cut. I think her realizations about the departed were true but not the story of actually physically being there

Why do you think she lied?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Why do you think she lied?
To make herself feel better and to be at peace. Lying is a central theme to that final episode, Kevin lying about how he found her, the nun lying about the guy who went up a ladder to her bedroom, etc. the doctors with the machine saying they don’t believe her and initially declining to take her on. Her clearly yelling “stop” as the liquid was filling up although we basically just get the first syllable on camera. Isn’t there a quote earlier in one of the seasons about how sometimes people lie to make things sound better or something to that effect. I think her realizations regarding the departed were emotionally true, but I don’t think she physically went there.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
To make herself feel better and to be at peace. Lying is a central theme to that final episode, Kevin lying about how he found her, the nun lying about the guy who went up a ladder to her bedroom, etc. the doctors with the machine saying they don’t believe her and initially declining to take her on. Her clearly yelling “stop” as the liquid was filling up although we basically just get the first syllable on camera. Isn’t there a quote earlier in one of the seasons about how sometimes people lie to make things sound better or something to that effect. I think her realizations regarding the departed were emotionally true, but I don’t think she physically went there.

Yeah but didn't she even describe how long traveling took....seemed elaborate

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Definitely check it out

season 1 was a slow burn (still good to me)

but season two jumps to a whole other level:wow:

I loved Lost and found season 1 of the Leftovers to be boring as fukk. Some parts felt over the top cheesy like I was watching a parody film.

I'll continue to watch tho

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I loved Lost and found season 1 of the Leftovers to be boring as fukk. Some parts felt over the top cheesy like I was watching a parody film.

I'll continue to watch tho
Season 2 is piff. Season 1 was aiiiiiiight but necessary for the fukkery of Season 2
:whew: