The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
What was the point if the black dude and the Asian women?

He was a cult leader. The show made a point to show you how many people would take advantage of such a traumatic event. In the end he is just a very minor character and definitely not someone I even think about when I reflect on the show. The departure itself was the one true mystery, and I think they did a remarkable job of explaining it.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Glad I stuck with this. Season 2 was dope on so many levels. The season finale was a damn rollercoaster. When Kevin came home at the end...:mjcry:
One of the best series ever. fukk it

Don't care what anyone else thinks. They did this one right.

Only thing that would have made it better for me is if the very last scene had been the one they filmed from the baby's perspective from the opening scene of the series.

That would have removed the ambiguity from Nora's final monologue which they chose instead to keep. In my mind, removing that ambiguity would have made it more powerful because I wouldn't have to wonder if she was lying

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
One of the best series ever. fukk it

Don't care what anyone else thinks. They did this one right.

Only thing that would have made it better for me is if the very last scene had been the one they filmed from the baby's perspective from the opening scene of the series.

That would have removed the ambiguity from Nora's final monologue which they chose instead to keep. In my mind, removing that ambiguity would have made it more powerful because I wouldn't have to wonder if she was lying
I started reading your post and realized you were talking about Season 3...I haven't watched it.

How did Ann Dowd not win major awards for her role as Patti?? :mindblown:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I started reading your post and realized you were talking about Season 3...I haven't watched it.

How did Ann Dowd not win major awards for her role as Patti?? :mindblown:
She was double Emmy nominated the same year for Leftovers and Handmaid Tales and won for HT