The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You agents always have a new theory we should believe the BS when all your old evidence blows up
You don't have to believe anything. You can keep your face stuck in fani's fanny... Not gonna change the fact that a new witness has come forward and been submitted to the judge to consider. Evidence isnt a theory. If Fani acted professionally she wouldn't be in this position.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Source? Cuz 1) evidence is closed so the judge can’t consider it, and 2) the filing I read was that Bradley also gossiped with this witness over what Bradley himself said was speculation to when the relationship started.

The news article I posted is pretty clear. Judge said he would consider reopening testimony if there was any new evidence so we will just have to wait and see what he decides.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
You agents always have a new theory we should believe the BS when all your old evidence blows up
Source? Cuz 1) evidence is closed so the judge can’t consider it, and 2) the filing I read was that Bradley also gossiped with this witness over what Bradley himself said was speculation to when the relationship started.
He's not lying but he worded it poorly to fit his narrative.

That shyt is just hearsay and not really worth listening to. Basically another white bytch Bradley was pillow talking with claiming that Fani called Bradly while in her office and said “They are coming after us. You don’t need to talk to them about anything about us.” whatever the fukk that means. Bradley can either confirm or deny this.

Even if they reopen the evidence and let her testify I don't think this shyt will go anywhere. They're grasping at straws tbh. It's a 3 page document if you care.

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That shyt is just hearsay and not really worth listening to. Basically another white bytch Bradley was pillow talking with claiming that Fani called Bradly while in her office and said “They are coming after us. You don’t need to talk to them about anything about us.” whatever the fukk that means. Bradley can either confirm or deny this.

Even if they reopen the evidence and let her testify I don't think this shyt will go anywhere. They're grasping at straws tbh. It's a 3 page document if you care.

I didn't word anything. I just posted a news article. And another DA testifying would be significant if it were to occur regardless.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

What I’m getting at is these people keep dumping bullshyt into the news cycle and letting it spin around for a few weeks or days, then they show up with more as soon as the air clears. That trial is almost over and at the last minute and another attorney (who damn well knows the time to get evidence in was months ago) shows up with what’s going to be more conjecture. We”ll waste another week or two discussing and debunking more bullshyt.

This is all just about leaking embarrassing personal info. We already got dudes in here “I heard his nickname for her was X lol”

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
What I’m getting at is these people keep dumping bullshyt into the news cycle and letting it spin around for a few weeks or days, then they show up with more as soon as the air clears. That trial is almost over and at the last minute and another attorney (who damn well knows the time to get evidence in was months ago) shows up with what’s going to be more conjecture. We”ll waste another week or two discussing and debunking more bullshyt.

This is all just about leaking embarrassing personal info. We already got dudes in here “I heard his nickname for her was X lol”
You’re right. Anything to make it seem like Willis is corrupt and this trial is faulty. When in reality that election interference is open and shut too. shyt is tragic.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Unfortunately for Fani a new witness has entered the chat and was submitted to the judge yesterday to testify. And this one apparently is a prosecutor herself from another Georgia county who claims wade and Fani relationship started before she gave wade the contract. If the judge decides to hear the testimony might be the nail in the coffin for Fani. A sitting prosecutor would be a credible witness.

Fani Willis case upended as prosecutor offers to testify against her
Pump your brakes...the defense has REQUESTED to have two new witnesses testimony made a part of the record. The Judge has not granted that request. On top of that, these two are just attorneys who Bradley spoke to before and said Willis and Wade were dating in 2109 or 2020. He has already said he has no first hand knowledge of when they started dating, he was just speculating.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Shout out to Senator Harold Jones for giving her a lesson in how to cite case law. In 30 minutes he clapped back at the evidence with logic showing this is nothing but fukkery. She can’t even prove that this was even a conflict.

Y’all can watch the full thing but I specifically paid attention to 3:03:00 and beyond because he pushed back. Buddy before, idk his name, asked shyt that was asked in the hearing we heard 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I thought for sure this was done when ol' boy said on the stand he was speculating about everything but they've found a way to drag it out some more. I guess MAGAT's will at least get their money's worth from Merchant unlike that air head Habbas.