The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah I don’t get what Fani Willis was thinking including dude in this case. You’re going after a former president/Donald Trump of all people. You gotta be squeaky clean if you’re doing as they’ve got all the money and legal pull to expose your skeletons.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yeah I don’t get what Fani Willis was thinking including dude in this case. You’re going after a former president/Donald Trump of all people. You gotta be squeaky clean if you’re doing as they’ve got all the money and legal pull to expose your skeletons.
Fani a fukking idiot!

MAGA babble.

She hired him because nobody else would take the case and 2 famous and well renowned prosecutors and thy both testified that they rejected the case.

The affair was brief and started after Wade was hired. Gimme a damn break.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
MAGA babble.

She hired him because nobody else would take the case and 2 famous and well renowned prosecutors and thy both testified that they rejected the case.

The affair was brief and started after Wade was hired. Gimme a damn break.

It's not MAGA babble. This is getting criticism from both sides of the aisle. You don't see Tish James in NY getting caught up in fukkery, do you?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It's not MAGA babble. This is getting criticism from both sides of the aisle. You don't see Tish James in NY getting caught up in fukkery, do you?

It’s point blank MAGA babble. I see how they’re not saying COI anymore since Fox News stopped saying it. It’s insane how the agents here repeat verbatim word by word what FoX News parrots

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s point blank MAGA babble. I see how they’re not saying COI anymore since Fox News stopped saying it. It’s insane how the agents here repeat verbatim word by word what FoX News parrots

It is not MAGA to say, as a public prosecutor, you avoid even appearances of conflict of interest, to avoid undermining your case.

Even if she resigns, the case against trump is still valid and should proceed. She should resign though.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
This is a pretty wild situation. I'm not sure why some folks are acting like it's bizarre for anyone looking at this to think that Fani Willis should have been more careful taking a case of this magnitude on. I mean this is an unprecedented case in US history involving the President at the time. Not to mention the rabid loyalty his party has to him in a state his party is the majority in the legislature (house, senate and governorship).

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
This is a pretty wild situation. I'm not sure why some folks are acting like it's bizarre for anyone looking at this to think that Fani Willis should have been more careful taking a case of this magnitude on. I mean this is an unprecedented case in US history involving the President at the time. Not to mention the rabid loyalty his party has to him in a state his party is the majority in the legislature (house, senate and governorship).
Nobody but a fool azz, intellectually dishonest shill thinks otherwise

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy because what do these two fukking each other have to do with trump trying to steal a election..

All trump terrible lawyers had was some disgruntled bytch who fani fire say their affair started earlier than 2022..
Are you an idiot?

The Trump case is irrelevant to this

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It is not MAGA to say, as a public prosecutor, you avoid even appearances of conflict of interest, to avoid undermining your case.

Even if she resigns, the case against trump is still valid and should proceed. She should resign though.

What was the COI ? The lawyers failed to prove it and tied to pivot into her having 6 k cash at home.

So what exactly you’re saying ?